Are you in an industry where your staff require specialised skills? That’s no problem when you work with Jobfind. We have a wide variety of skill and industry- specific training programs which we can use to build specific competencies of potential employees. Customised training such as this is particularly relevant to businesses looking to employ multiple candidates as we can make sure everyone is at the same level on day one.
When it comes to online learning… we’re way ahead of the pack. At Jobfind we have many courses available through our online learning platform, LearnNow. This is a state-of-the-art resource which your new employee may have access to for up to 6 months after they start work. Nothing is left to chance. There is a course to fill almost every skill gap: from time management and negotiating skills to industry specific training including OHS, hospitality, retail, administration, construction and more. Think this may suit your business? Your Jobfind consultant can introduce you to the range of LearnNow courses available and help point out what training modules would be perfect for you.
Jobfind can also assist candidates with gaining accredited training such as RSA, RSG, licences, cards and tickets. We have links with a number of local and national Registered Training Organisations and TAFEs. Interested? Speak to your friendly Jobfind consultant about your business needs today.
Apprenticeships & traineeships
No matter what industry you are in, investing in training through an Apprenticeship or Traineeship can provide your business with real benefits and contribute to your bottom line. There is likely to be an apprenticeship or traineeship to suit your business requirements, as they are available in a variety of qualification levels in more than 500 occupations across Australia. Apprenticeships and traineeships have been designed to be flexible, while at the same time providing nationally recognised quality training developed by industry, for industry. Apprenticeships provide a range of benefits for your business including:
- People trained to your business requirements.
- Nationally recognised qualifications and competencies.
- Flexible choice of Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) who can provide off-the-job training to your Apprentice, with negotiations around timing, location and nature of the training to suit your business needs.
- Flexible work and study options including full-time, part-time or school-based, depending on what suits your business.
- Offered at all certificate levels up to Advanced Diploma.
- A choice of funding from your State or Territory Training Authority.
- A range of financial incentives for eligible employers.
Jobfind can streamline the whole process for you, from finding the right candidates to setting up the relevant paperwork with local training providers. We can also help you access additional financial incentives if you are eligible.