Looking for a New Start?
Jobfind Can Give You Exactly That
At Jobfind we’re a one-stop-shop for free training and employment services that’ll help you find a job that’s right for you. What proof do we have? Well, since 1998 we have placed almost half a million people into sustainable jobs - that’s a lot of happy people that are thankful they had a chat with the Consultants here at Jobfind. Are you our next success story?
So Who Can We Help?
We’re here to help anyone that’s registered with Centrelink and on unemployment or other benefits. Whether you’re a school-leaver, returning to work, have recently been made redundant or are of mature-age, we’re here to help. All the people we’ve just mentioned, plus more, have found employment through Jobfind. After all, it’s what we do!
Why Choose Us?
At Jobfind we believe that Anything Is Possible. And we really mean it. We believe that with the right training and attitude you can get that perfect job.
What sets us apart are our relationships with local employers and community groups. This means when you’re ready to find a job we already have a foot in the door. At Jobfind we truly believe in the people we place in jobs, so whether you’re ready to move into work straight away, or if you need some extra skills and training, one of our friendly Employment Training Advisors will help put you on track for that fresh start.
Plus, as a provider of the Australian Government’s Job Services Australia, no costs apply for Jobfind’s services. That’s right, when you use our expertise, training and services to find a job, it’s all FREE!
What Can We Offer You?
- Friendly and experienced Consultants and Mentors who are focused solely on your needs.
- Face-to-face skills training and accredited courses.
- Help preparing a resume and easy-to-follow coaching to build up your confidence and improve your interview skills.
- Access to programs identifying your strengths and the jobs that suit you.
- Free use of the facilities in our Centre including phone, fax, computer, internet, email and newspapers.
- Access to a wide range of online training programs that are developed by our sister companies who are the best in the business. You can complete these online training courses wherever it suits you - at Jobfind, at home or on the job.
- The opportunity to take part in Work Experience with local businesses to help you gain on-the-job skills.
- Employment Services Consultants who will market you to prospective employers.
- Regular contact and support once you get that dream job.
How Do You Get Started With Us?
It’s simple. Speak to your Centrelink Consultant and ask to be registered with Jobfind or drop into one of our Centres and we’ll get you started there.
Education and Training
As mentioned, we’ve got a wide range of innovative online training courses available to people registered with us, as well as many other individual and group-based programs you can benefit from. These courses are developed by award-winning specialists who are widely known as the best in the business.
Starting a new job can be tough so we’ll keep in touch for at least 6 months to make sure you settle in and give you any support you need. We’re there because we care.