Searching the Universe for the Right Person?
Fear not! Jobfind Can Help
You’ve probably heard that fable about how a man goes in search of true riches only to realise that they in fact lie in his own backyard. Well, we’re here to tell you that your search for the right people for your business is over. Jobfind has thousands of candidates…..and we’re right here in your backyard.
At Jobfind, we’re a one-stop-shop for free, customised training and recruitment services.
Since 1998 Jobfind has filled almost half a million vacancies across all industries. We’re only able to achieve such results because we’re committed to helping you find the best people to ensure your business reaches its potential.
Our extensive network of Jobfind Centres allows us to focus on the needs of local businesses while tapping into the range of services we offer nationally. We provide our candidates with access to a wide range of engaging online training programs, skill profilers and Mentors. This means we can provide you with employees who are motivated to work and have the skills required to do the job at hand.
Now, back to the free bit. Yes, it’s true, you don’t have to pay a cent. As a provider of the Government’s Job Services Australia, no costs apply for our services.
We Like Being in a Committed Relationship
To prove our dedication, we promise the following:
- A thorough understanding of your business, the skills you need and the type of person you’re looking for.
- To provide you with responsive, friendly service and keep you informed every step of the way.
- To match your positions to our suitable job-ready candidates before coordinating interviews in a timely manner.
- Assistance determining your eligibility for financial benefits or other training and employment entitlements.
- Ongoing support over the first 6 months of employment for your new employee to help them settle in – we can even help with additional training on or off the job.
So Where To From Here?
Interested in our responsive and unrivalled service? Well, check out the steps below and have your problems solved in no time.
- Lodge your vacancy online or contact your local Jobfind Centre.
- We’ll meet with you to define your business needs and current vacancies.
- We’ll then identify and screen suitable candidates and organise interviews.
And we’ll also identify and resolve any training or skill gaps.
That’s 4 easy steps to a more efficient and productive workplace!
We’ll Support You All the Way
We’re not just about recruitment. Simply because your new employee has started in their role, doesn’t mean our job ends. For the first 6 months of that role, a dedicated Consultant will work with you and your new employee to ensure the best outcome possible. Where eligible, we’ll also provide or activate free training and employment entitlements.