Open the Door to Opportunity
At Jobfind, our motto is “Anything is Possible”. That’s because we believe that with the guidance, training and support we offer, you really can achieve anything.
If you have a disability, injury or ongoing health condition, our experienced and dedicated consultants are here to assist and support you in finding a job that’s right for you.
We’ll make sure that your abilities are recognised, that your new workplace is accessible and culturally inclusive, and that you’re paid a fair wage for a fair day’s work.
Our ‘three keys to success’ are:
KEY #1. Experienced consultants who will help you to become work-ready:
- Coaching and counselling to boost your confidence and overcome any concerns you might have
- Help with writing your resume, applying for jobs and perfecting your interview skills
- State-of-the-art training to give you the skills you need for the job you want.
KEY #2. Help to find the right job with the right employer:
- Consultants who will speak to local employers on your behalf to sell your best qualities
- Finding full time or part time positions to suit your skills and abilities
- Covering the costs of workplace modifications, if necessary
- Working with your new employer and colleagues to prepare your new workplace both culturally and physically, if required.
KEY #3. Ongoing support once you get the job:
- Regular contact with a dedicated consultant to make sure you settle in and everything goes well with your new employer and the team you’re working in
- The opportunity to discuss any concerns you might have about your new job
- Assistance with the cost of any required work-related clothing, equipment or workplace modifications if necessary
- Extra training if you need it to boost your current skills and work towards progressing your career.
Follow the links in the navigation bar on the left to find out more about what Jobfind can offer you.